Sunday, January 25, 2015

DT Showcase- January 25th 2015

Happy Sunday!

Its been a wet week here in Raincouver! Good time to stay in and do some crafting! How has everyone been doing? Keeping Happy & Warm? We would love to see some of your creations, feel free to send post them to our Facebook Fan page!!

Grace O.
"I want to share with you all this super cute digi named Little Chipmunk, he was a January freebie! If you missed this digi during the challenge, you can still buy him at CHI CHI MEMORIES! I coloured the little guy with copics and used ribbons from Michaels. So if you think he's a cute as I do, grab him before he scurries away! yay!"


Nancy M.
"My card using Cute Little Girl...and isn't she just that! I mad a simple card showcasing her "sweetness" . The card could be used for a birthday ..new birth... or just because. I hope you enjoy."



Have a wonderful Weekend Everyone!

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...