Sunday, January 4, 2015

DT Showcase 4th January 2015

Happy Sunday!

How's everyone's first few days of 2015? Our DTs for Sunday, Grace and Nancy has got some inspiring projects to share with us. Lets take a look at them=)

Grace O.
"After all the Holiday Celebrations, here's a clean and simple card for 2015! This digi stamp is named "happy girl". I coloured her copics and added some wink of stella to her sweater! She's a must have for your collection! So versatile and cute!"


Nancy M.
"I am so excited to introduce you to Winter Shy Girl ! This is my first card as part of the Chi Chi Memories Design Team!! I fell in love with this image as she reminded me of my little girl playing Peek a Boo. Such a perfect image to use for any occasion or season."

Have a wonderful Weekend Everyone!

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...