Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 11.11.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week our designers have some amazing projects to share with you!

Lysa and I (Lynda) both used this new release image titled Peek a Boo 1 on our cards:




 Lysa made this card:


This sweet Peek-a-Boo girl is just so cute, and thought she would be perfect for a Christmas card- perhaps with a gift card hidden inside? No Peeking...

***********************************************
I (Lynda) created this fun card...I flipped her to the other side:



The new Peek-a-boo-1 image is so cute for any kind of greeting card. I flipped the image so I could use this fun pattern paper on the front of my card. I just think finding this in my mailbox would make me smile!

********************************************

Nikki created this cute card using Peek a boo 2:






Here is the second card I did for another coworker who is off sick. Same idea, which oddly enough came to me as soon as I saw these images. This is Peek a Boo 2. I used some digital papers that I got from Etsy and of course inked her up with my Copics......... enjoy!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...