Friday, November 7, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 11.7.14

It's Friday...that means time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.  Both designers today used the new release image Peek-a-boo 2:


Rachel has created this adorable card



HELLO! This week I have gone for a more Clean and Simple approach.. I created the background to this cutie using one of my sentiment stamps (stamped multiple times) hope she makes you smile 

***************************************
and Patricia created this sweet card:



I made this card for a Surprise Bday for a co-work
I thought she was perfect for this occasion. I used prismacolors pencil to bring her to life, and embellish the card using some twine and 2 mini gold brads.


**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...