Sunday, October 19, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Hello CCM fans,

Happy Sunday! How's it going over there? CCM has another challenge up and running! Come check it out at CCM October Challenge! Now, lets take a look at the wonderful projects our GDT's has made for us this weekend!
"here's my card for the Guest Designer Album - October 19. "For this card I used an image called - tinker fairy - she's just so sweet. I coloured this image with my Copics markers and added some wink of stella glitter to her wings, hair tie and dress. I didn't used designer paper but created my own background with a memory box stencil and heidi swapp colour spray. In addition, the gray, black and white card stocks from recollections co. The ribbon is from celebrate it and the rhinestones are from studio18... both are from Michaels craft store"



"Someone's getting glamorous around the corner! This little gal is all about feminine and happy thoughts"
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...