Friday, October 24, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 10.24.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Both designers today are using the May Girl image:


Rachel has created this adorable card:


for this weeks project I have Used May Girl, coloured up in spring like colours , matched to the papers and hand coloured flowers... I have also used a Marianne design butterfly and spellbinders floral ovals dies 

***************************************
Patricia created this sweet card:



I need a BDay for my niece who's birthday is coming up and I thought that May Girl was just perfect, colored her with prisma and all papers are from scrap on my desk. Can you see the sparkle on her hair?
**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...