Friday, October 17, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 10.17.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable card using the new Shy Girl image:



I made a bright and cute card using this sweet shy girl! I think I went a bit patterned paper crazy but I think in this instance it works 

***************************************

Patricia created this sweet card using the new release image Casual Beauty:



I like the outcome of this card, Casual Beauty was so much fun to ink up. It has been awhile since I have use my prisma color pencils so I thought this this was a perfect card to do it with. The paper is from the clutter on my desk and CS also and I dry embossed using my chevron folder but sides ways. I die cut the banner using one of my FAV PTI dies and also the sentiment is from one of PTI sets. I finish her off using the pink sequins to accent the top.
**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...