Tuesday, September 2, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 9.2.14

Tuesday is here again....that means time for more inspiration from some of our super talented design team!


 Lysa used the new release Tinker Fairy image to create this wonderful card:


Love this cute Tinker Fairy image! I colored her with copics and bit of sparkle to look like the *real* 'Tinkerbell' she's perfect for any little girl! (or Disney fan!)

***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card also featuring the new release Tinker Fairy image:


This is such a cute little stamp and I loved inking her up with my Copics. Her name is Tinker Fairy. I added some sparkle to the wings and wand with Diamond Stickles. The paper is a digital line from Beartless on Etsy.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card also showcasing the new release Caught In the Rain image:


I just adore this new image Caught In the Rain, perfect for our typical weather here in the Seattle area. I colored her with my copics and then created the scene using some dies from my collection.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...