Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday 8.5.14 DT Showcase

It's Tuesday...and you know what that means...time to showcase some amazing creations from our designers!!!  This month we have three new release images that the designers got to work with.

 Lysa used the new release image Hip Hop girl for this card:


What's Up? This Hip Hop Girl is the coolest girl on the block.. and the sweetest too! Colored with copics and paired with some fun paper and washi tape she's sure to make anyone smile!

***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring this adorable Hip Hop Girl image:


I LOVE this stamp..... Hip Hop girl is the coolest around.... I coloured her as bright as I could, of course with my Copics...  Added some bright papers as well to tie it all together.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing the new Bookworm image:



This little Bookworm image reminds me of my youngest who is crazy about reading. She finishes an entire book in a day...and reading makes her so happy!

*************************************************

Mila created this fun project featuring the Bookworm image:



 My card today is with I'm Bookworm! It reminds me that when the girls loved writing in the daily, now today we have grown Smash and Snap to keep our "secrets" and memories. 
So I made a card with memory and within a picture of me and my son to give to my grandmother. I used Copics and Digital Papers of Lilian Ellaboudy Modern Wedding.


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...