Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday 8.15.14 DT Showcase

Friday again...that means time for our amazing designers to share projects with you featuring the fabulous images you can find in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring Take Care My Friend:


I made an extremely CAS design using Take Care My Friend - I paired her with a digital sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Lou, and added twine and half pearls at the bottom of the card

***************************************
Patricia created this using Hiphop Girl

For my card this week, I used the super cute Hip Hop girl. I love the cuteness of her pose and the hat... it reminds me when I was younger and used to play with the girls and boy of the neighborhood, all paper are from the clutter on my desk and used some washi tape for the top left corner. I used my copics to color her. What do you think?

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...