Friday, August 22, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 8.22.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable project using the bear from the Beach Time set:





I had a play about this week using the bear 'beach time 5' - I made a hybrid project, digitally placing the digital image onto a background which is a photograph I took on holiday in Wales last week , I then used die cut photo corners, some of my anitas crab shack papers, a digital chequered paper and cardstock to finish making the card!

***************************************
Patricia created this using Let's Travel:




Save Trip card! I will use this card to send to my BFF who's traveling around the world soon!!! all papers are leftover from my stash, used my copics to colored her, I add some white and orange layers to give her some depth, add the colorful stripes to the side and use a paper clips to make the swirl and add the white satin ribbon for the bow

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...