Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday 7.25.14 DT Showcase

Friday is such a fantastic day...and to kick off the weekend lets see what our designers have created for you this week:

Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring Funky Girl:


as I was away when the other ladies got to play with her last month, I used this image THIS month instead, as I think it is so sweet- my little girl has some play glasses just like this so it reminds me of her. the main backing paper is from Lilian Ellaboudy and the other pennants and stars are cut from papers in my offcuts pile!

***************************************
Patricia created this using "Beach Time Boy"

I decided to make a cute card for a boy using this lovely Surf Boy image, I used my Prismacolor pencils to color him, all cardstock are from the clutter on my desk and accent it with the orange bow at the bottom. I love the outcome of this card is so boyish!!!!

**********************************************
Jessie created this wonderful card using "Scooter Girl"


For my card this week, I used the super cute Scooter Girl with some SUPER happy paper from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day paper pad. What girl wouldn't be happy if she was out riding around on a super cute pink scooter on a beautiful summer day? I thought the WHEEEE sentiment went along with it perfectly, and added an element of fun as well.


Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...