Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday DT Showcase

Happy Friday everyone...that means that it is time for more wonderful creations from our designers!!!

Rachel is showcasing the Good Day image on this card:



 I tried a more clean and simple approach than I usually do- and teamed 'good day' up with some pretty DSP to make this cute little tent fold card. I used the reverse of the paper on the front on the inside of the card.

****************************************
Patricia created this colorful card using the Good Day image:



I love this Digis...... I made a lovely card for my Nephew that loves pink and balloons and this was perfect for this project. I used my Prismacolor to color her, all papers are from the clutter on my desk and I love to use ribbon and button to embellish my project and this magenta bow and the green button with the twisted color twine were just perfect for it. I love all the bright color on this card.... It makes me smile!!!

*****************************************

Jessie created this fabulous project featuring the Girl's talk image:



For my card today, I used the super cute Girl's Talk image!! This digi takes me back to the 80's/90's when we still had a rotary phone, and I had a side pony tail for sure!! I used a fun, muted color combo, with some bright embellishments, and added some diecuts to the back to resemble the telephone cord

Be sure to keep an eye on the blog for even more creative projects featuring the fabulous image by Chi Chi Memories and our designers!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...