Friday, June 20, 2014

DT Friday 6.20.14 Showcase

Here comes the weekend!!!!  And that means it's time for our Friday Design Team Showcase featuring amazing projects from our talented designers.

Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring the new Casual Day girl:



I decided to go with something other than a card this time- instead i made an altered file divider for my DT A4 ringbinder organiser using 'Casual Day' I think she looks super cute and it makes my folder look a lot less boring!

***************************************
Patricia created this using Casual Day:

I decided to make a You are in my Thoughts card, is made specially for a friend one I which to make her smile when she get this card, I know she will she love green and pink and the girl is just her. I use papers from the clutter on my desk, white grinham ribbon for the top bow and tiny blue button, and accent the top margin the blue flag the sentiment is from a wooden stamp on my desk... I just love the bright pink and green of her outfit.

**********************************************
Jessie created this wonderful card using Princess Snowy:


For my card this week, I decided to use the adorable Princess Snowy image. I am a huge Disney fan, and I just love how she reminds me of Snow White! She was colored on X-Press It blending card with Copics, and then paired with some MFT cardstock, and My Mind's Eye paper. I decided to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch, as well. I love how versatile this image is, and how it can be paired with any kind of sentiment.


Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...