Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday DT Showcase

Its such a hot hot hot Tuesday here in Hong Kong! Looks like summer is coming earlier than expected! 
Lets look at some projects our DTs has made us this week! This is the last CCM project our DT, Audrey E. has for us! We'll definitely miss her weekly CCM projects, but sure that we'll continue to see many lovely creations she will have to share with everyone=)

Featuring "Cheer Leader"
Here is my last project as a member of Chi Chi Memories DT. I just want to thank Natalie, Cassandra and all the other DT gals for having me on board the past 6 months. I have loved every minute of my time here and will of course continue to use Natalie's adorable images and eagerly await each month's new releases. For this week's card, I chose CheerLeader and I made a double diamond fold card. This is my first time making this type of card and I think it came out pretty cool. Hope you like it and look forward to seeing everyone in blogland! Hugs:)

Lynda
Featuring "May Girl"
I've been wanting to try using modeling paste on some cards, so this week I pulled it out along with this wonderful stencil and got busy. I love the texture as a great accent for a super cute image! I colored her with my Copics and then added her to my card front using foam tape. I added the fun sentiment and the card was complete.



Featuring "Splash of Fun Candace"
Theres a set too! "Splash of Fun"
It's definitely pool weather here and Memorial Day is the kick off to summer! We had our first pool day this weekend... the first of many more I'm sure! This Splash Of Fun set is just perfect for the summer birthdays and scrapbook layouts! 


Hugs!
Cass & Nat

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous creations... I'm 'following' everyone now (or should be) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...