Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday DT Showcase

Happy Tuesday! Here's some awesome projects of the week from our DTs


Lynda
Featuring "My Time with Kitty"


I've been playing with my watercolor pencils again and thought I would color up this cute image for a card for a friend. I decided that I would create a room for her to be sitting in with her favorite friend.


Featuring "Take care my friend"

Bright colors always make me feel better, so I thought coloring up Take Care My Friend in some bright pinks, blues & yellow would help send some cheerful thoughts to someone feeling a little under the weather. I kept my card nice and simple with some washi tape & some enamel dots!

Audrey
Featuring "Girls Talk"


 I chose to use "Girl's Talk" this week, this image is so sweet and I enjoyed coloring her with my Copics. I made a tent card this week as I have been trying to do some different type of projects - fancy fold cards and 3D items - in an effort to reclaim some of my mojo, which has been hard to find the past couple weeks. Sure hope you like it!

Hugs!
Cass & Nat

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...