Friday, March 14, 2014

It's FRIDAY!!

Let's hear it for Friday, and also for the Friday Design Team!
We have some great cards to share with you today!





Such a cute boy image and perfect way to welcome warmer weather. My card base is 5x7. Die cut with some border dies and inked the image with my copics. To finish the card I embellished it with lace and ribbon.



Karen
Imaged used:  Fighter Girl



Every once in a while, I need a card that is more than a "thinking about you" card - one that shows that I believe in someone and that I can see the strength they are showing in their journey. The new Fighter Girl digi this month is perfect for this kind of project. And whiole she looks great here on this simple card, I could also see her paired up with a little treat bag! After all, the only thing better than a hand-made card or note is one that comes with chocolate!

Imaged used:  Fighter Girl


I think this card doesn't need too much of an explanation. Fight like a GIRL! This image is perfect for breast cancer cards, scrapbook layouts...and a whole lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...