Friday, March 7, 2014

First Friday in March!

Are we getting closer to spring?  I sure hope so.  This week we have a couple of spring like cards to share with you created by Friday's team, plus the adorable Fighter Boy.  All three of these cards are made with some of the new March release DIGIs!



Have you grabbed the March release yet they are these cutest images. Let's be friend image makes me feel hopeful that spring is around the corner. I colored my image with copics and placed it on a 6.5 x 4.5 card base.




Image used:  Fighter Boy


In my household, "girlie" projects are my usual, so when I come across a great masculine themed digi, I know I will use it over and over again. This month's Fighter Boy release is one such image! This is perfect for an encouragement card, but would also be great as a congratulations card, a birthday card, or even a graduation card - after all, this little guy looks ready to take on the world!




Image used:  Let's be friends boy

I really like to work with 'boy' images and this little guy sitting in the grass just screams 'all boy'. This is a great image to use when creating boy cards. It will work with birthday, thinking of you, encouragement, get well soon...you name it. You could even cut just the boy out and place him on something else, sitting on a chair, tree stump, or bed. So many uses, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...