Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday's Team Shares

We are still showcasing February's new release and Tuesday's design team did a marvelous job with their inspiration!  So many great ideas to share, if only we all had more time to craft!

When I saw the Enjoy Your Time digi, it instantly made me think of Alice in Wonderland especially with the cupcake that she's about to eat to make her giant or small!  So colored her (using Copics) to look like her with the blonde hair, blue dress and added a soft tuft of grass for her to sit & enjoy her sweet treat!


Who wouldn't love this little cutie giving them a special wish? I decided she should be colored in our favorite Harry Potter house colors (go Gryffindor). I colored her with my Copics and then fussy cut the image out. I then mounted her with foam tape to my card front that I covered with pieces of pattern paper I had left from another project.



This week I have chosen another of the New February Releases "Sending My Love" and found this awesome sentiment that fits with it perfectly! This image is great because with the balloons it can be used for many occasions - Valentine's, anniversary, birthday, etc. I used by new heart border die on the bottom of card and image colored with my Copics. Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...