Friday, January 17, 2014

Time for Eye Candy!

We have some great creations from Friday's design team to share with you. They have crafted some outstanding cards and they hope to have inspired you to get your craft on this weekend!


Another creation using January New Release, Winter Sport. I add white embossing powder and Ranger Stickles Frosty Lace as the snow effect. The sentiment from the set goes perfectly with the happy boy image, makes me who live in tropical country wanna try the winter sport 


Here is my little ski girl, I think this new release, Winter Sports, is just the cutest. I new I wanted her to be bright, that way she would be easy to spot on the slopes! She is colored with Copic markers and I used Glossy Accents to give her glasses that shiny raised look.


One of my favourite things to do is bake with my two little gals, so this digi is really close to my heart! I actually decided to use it on a little thank-you card for my parents who recently donated a mixer to me after mine decided to quite on Christmas Eve! I think this little image is so versatile, and it really has become one of my favourites to colour!


Its friday again and time for the desig team to showcase some inspiring creations with Chi Chi Memories adorable images. I used January freebie to make this card, how adorable is she?. For my card I used 5.5-inch square base, layered with some patterned paper and inked my image with copic markers which was so much fun. Hope you guyz will grab this freebie and join the monthly challange.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...