Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday's Team Showcase!

Using January's new release the Friday team created some delightful cards to get your mojo flowing.




Still with January New Release Winter Sport, and I'm still in the pink mood. As usual, I colored her with Copic marker and Faber Castell Classic Color Pencil. I add snowflakes, the white ones made from clay. I also put some Frantage and white embossing powder as the snow effect

This month's new release is just SNOW much fun! And then theme is perfect for all sorts of winter-themed cards - even thank-yous (which I have a bunch to send out this time of year). This cutie was coloured with Copics, and I topped off her goggles with a bit of Glossy Accents for some added dimension and shine! I think she is such a warm, bright way to say thank-you this time of the year!



I new I wanted to make a scene with these little skiers and a stair step card was the perfect solution. It gives the feels of different heights of little hills. I kept it simple so the focus was on the images and sentiment. The images were all colored with Copic Markers. I also used glossy accents on all three pairs of goggles, but it doesn't show well in the picture.



The moment I saw this image it screamed for a slider card, such a fun way to show some fun in the snow. I have never snow boarded before and this image makes me very tempted to try.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...