Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday's Design Team!!

Friday's team is sharing some great ideas to get your weekend started off right...with crafting!!


The very first Chi Chi Memories digi I came across was this daring image called Hug. I use it a lot for projects and cards for my little girls, but I think it would be great for a card for an aunt or even ann early childhood teacher! This image had been coloured up with Copics, and the paper is from MME.


I hope that it's not too early to make project with spring colors. I miss butterflies, birds and flowers, so here are they. I add this cutie from Spring is Here Digi Stamp Set, and wishing you a lovely day..


I think this is the perfect start to a 'love' card. Looks like one girl is trying to get the other to go up to the boy she has a crush on. I had fun working with different skin tones on this image. it's easy to forget when coloring it's not just hair colors that vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...