Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Inspiration!




I decided it was time for celebrating, so I used the Party Time set and chose this cute image of Candace with the yummy cupcake. I colored her with Copics and found this really cute paper from Creative Imaginations and it has sentiments included on it. I added ribbon and made a bow with my Bow Easy and then added a bling flourish to round out my creation. Hope you like it:)

This cute birdie from the Meaning of Love set is perfect to send thank you greetings; like this one to a friend. He's colored with my Copics and then mounted onto cardstock that was sewn onto the card base.


One last card for the month using the super cute Joyful Season set! These little critters are having so much fun building a snowman it makes me want to find some snow to build one too! Well almost! 



Have a safe New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...