Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday's Design Team Inspiration!

Hello everyone!  Wrapping up the week of Christmas we have some design team eye candy for you. Get ready because in January there will be a new release and you are going to LOVE it!  HINT:  It shows some January fun at it's best!



So excited to welcoming the new year.. I made this wall hanging with 2014 calendar using one of the image from Spring is Here Digital Stamps set. Isn't she so cute looking from the window?



Who doesn't want to be king for a day, especially on their birthday? I think this is such a cute stamp and decided it would be perfect for a birthday card. I colored the image with Copic markers and then discovered I had some paper in my stash with animal heads. Unfortunately the company name was missing so I can't share that, but it is perfect with this Chi Chi Memories image!



I am having a Christmas hangover…….wanted to make another Christmas themed card I am not ready to say good bye to Christmas yet so this is my attempt to hold on to it for one more day. The beautiful image is from the Christmas set filled with great images. I inked the girl with copic markers and made it the focal point of the card. Hope you like it.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...