Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Hello CCM friends and happy Tuesday, hope you are having a great crafting day!
We have a couple of super fun cards to share with you today!


Lynda

"I decided this week to showcase one of the wonderful freebie images you can find in the Chi Chi Memories store.  This sandcastle is just wonderful and I knew I wanted to create a sunset at the beach type card.  I used my gelatos and some wonderful canvas paper I had to create my scene. Once my background was dry I added the sandcastle that I colored with my Copics and the sentiment clear sticker."  


Alice

"I love celebrations so I thought I use this set from Chi Chi Memories called, “Birthday Girl”.  These balloons are super cute and of course I’ve turned it into a boy card so you can see the versatile nature of Chi Chi Memories  digital stamps.  Celebrate today and get yours stamps from Chi Chi Memories."


Kerry

"Did you get the adorable October freebie yet?  She is super super cute and totally perfect for the holiday!  You can check it out HERE and play along this month challenge to win some CCM digi's"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...