Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Hello hello CCM friends!
Are you ready for halloween?  Have you decide what are you or your kiddo going to dress up as?
Check out the adorable Jordy from the Costume 2 set and his party animal friends!


Melissa

Here is a little spook directly from Chi Chi Memories new October Release.  I really enjoy whimsical Halloween so these little costumed cuties are a blast to work with.  I wanted to be sure that my little tiger stood out so I cut a white base for behind him and I used pop dots to attach it to the image I cut out.  Then I used more pop dots on the back of the base that I adhered to the card.  Boo-Yah!


Marcee

Check out this adorable card using the new Costume 2 set.


Kim

"I am using this adorable party image from the Party Time set. I colored the image with Copic markers. I then embossed the green cardstock then added a bow and some pink brads."

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...