Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday DT Showcase.

Hello hello CCM friends and happy Friday! 
Do you have any plans this weekend?  How about some crafting time?
Here are a few creations from our amazing DT members...


Melissa

"This week my inspiration for you is chocolate inspired.  I always make my stamped cakes colorful, I've never done a chocolate before (on paper).  I liked this big wide ribbon and decided to incorporate into my card. I wanted the cake detail to stand out so I kept the card simple. I have never met a chocolate cake I haven't liked!"


Kim

"My card today is on the CAS side. I wanted to showcase the apple tree from the Spring is Here set. I embossed the white cardstock using the Swiss Dots folder. I freehand cut the green cardstock to resemble grass then using 3-D foam tape I adhered the tree to the white embossed cardstock and placed the grass on top." 


Marcee

"I just love this little group of animals and it's awesome that you can customize the little banner. I decided to try something a little fun this week and do a step card. I kept my card simple by using paper with mostly same colors and adding a few embellishments."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...