Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday DT Showcase.

Hello CCM friends and happy Friday.  
Welcome to another super fun showcase featuring our new September release, the Tea Party set!  
Without further adieu, here they are...


Karen

"One of my favourite stamps from the new "Party Time" new release is Jordy.  Not only is he such a cutie, but the stamp is really versatile.  Use him for an invitation to tea, for coffee date, for a thank-you or even to remind a loved one to take a moment to take care of themselves!  All dressed up, Jordy is sure to make anyone smile!"


Melissa

"I new this little man needed a tea cup card to show off his serving abilities.  Remember guys like tea too, at least we know this fellow does and he wants you to join him in a cup.  I wanted to make this card more masculine so I kept my colors gray and blues, but I did manage to add a touch of pink."


Kim

"I made a birthday card using the Party Time set. The cake was colored in using Copic markers and cut out with an oval doily die. The edges of the doily was distressed with green ink. I cut out 2 triangles and embossed the white cardstock with a happy birthday embossing folder then pieced them together. I added the border shape on top to hide the seam line. Last I used seam binding to tie a double bow and added a brad in the center."


Marcee

"What a fun cake! I love all the detail and adore that it can be used for any occasion."

Well, what do you think?  Hope you like them and have a great crafting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...