Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's a Chi Chi Memories Birthday


  I love birthdays and this Chi Chi Memories set called, "Tea Party" is just way too cute!  You can use these for any occasion and the all stamps are so versatile. The other stamps in this set are just adorable and I can't wait to use them again for another project...love it!


I used the elephant from this set, isn't he cute?


 I had a few prints of this adorable little guy so after I colored him, I fussy cut him and pop dotted his extra pieces to give him some life.



There's so much you can do with these digital stamps.  It's so nice to be able to make my image whatever size I want. Also with a click of a button through my computer, I can print these out as many times as I wish.    


5 comments:

  1. Alice, this card is darling!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, very nice - I love the colors and the crepe paper as an embellishment. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo! I wish I'm good with colors like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, so so cute, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...