Friday, October 1, 2010

wish YOU are here!

Happy Friday! I hope you are ready for another splendid weekend. And of course, Freddie would love for you to party with him at the park... watching these hot air balloons rinse to the sky... hehe!


I decided to do something different this time. I used a tag and created a background with glimmer mist and mask. Then I thought... I can make lots of tag which eventually will tell a story... wooooo! That will be so cool! And more tags to follow soon... Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. ;)

Goodies that I used:
Copics: W0, W2, W4, R32, FV2
Others: Glimmer mist in pansy purple, coral reef, candlelight, glimmer glam in hay ride, Prima mask, SU heart punch, MS punch

So, I'll see you at the park with Freddie! Hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...