Thursday, September 2, 2010

Autumn ... Halloween

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a long weekend in Canada, so I was away for the 3 days! Weee~~ finally a relaxing weekend!! Today I'm showing you Lorraine's cute and spooky card! I love how she add 2 orange flowers to the card. Orange is a Halloween color! I also love how the corner of the paper is peeling off! Such a creative idea!

Designer: Lorraine
Stamp Used: Happy Halloween



Where's Little Bear hiding? What is he doing inside a pumpkin? I think he is probably trying to hollow the inside of the pumpkin and wants to do some sculpting... lol... or is he trying to make a pumpkin pie? This autumn feel card is made by Kerry! Super sweet!

Designer: Kerry
Stamp Used: Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...