Monday, August 16, 2010

my first IF drawing..

I know about Illustration Friday for quite a long time already. I joined their group on Flickr and love seeing how everyone is inspired by their weekly topic. This week's topic is "Star Gazing"... I had an urge to draw my first Illustration Friday project after I saw the topic. Last week I was talking to a good friend of mine about how I wish there's a forest just like the one in Avatar with glow in the dark plants... and there will be fireflies all over the sky with millions of stars shining at me... So this is what I came up with...

sketch

digital
Hope you like it... :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh wowzer Natalie this is brilliant I love Little Ted and this drawing of him is just perfect the coloured version is top notch.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you gave us all a winner right off the bat!! Very nice! Love your style and your character design! Looking forward to many more submissions. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is totally AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, I really enjoyed it! :) Will draw more... it's like a therapy to me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...