Saturday, August 14, 2010

Little Bear is always by your side

Good morning everyone! It's the second day on this new blog. I'm loving it so far! Now I understand why so much people are using blogger! :)


If you haven't got a chance to take a look at my new shop, please do! You can now download your digital stamps right after you make your purchase. It's so much more convenient . Visit CCM SHOP

Looks like Little Bear is getting quite popular, so I've made a card with Little Bear's Specially for you stamp. I wanted to make it with more layers and a little bit of dimension. So I've decided to add a thick strip across the card with ribbon wrapped around it. Here are a few photos of my work process:

Designer: Natalie
Stamp Used: Specially for you / sympathy collection 1






Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you enjoy browsing through the new CCM Shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...