Thursday, August 12, 2010

CCM'S BIG RENOVATION!!

Hello everybody! I'm finally back to blogging! As you can see Chi Chi Memories has been going through a HUGE renovation!! We have new shop, new blog, new challenge blog! The reason of all these changes is because of the new shop that I've put up. I wanted to make a shop that is more convenient for customers. Unfortunately putting up a pretty shop has caused a lot of minor problems. I had problem with my old blog's linking and that's why I haven't been able to doing any blogging for the past week. It was a pain to find a solution so finally I've decided to move the blog to Blogger! I actually have always wanted to move the blog to Blogger since most of the crafters are using Bloggers or Wordpress. This way we are easier to interact! I hope everyone will enjoy my new blog!

I've also FINALLY fixed the uploading problem I've had with the new online shop. I wasn't able to upload the digital stamps, but they are working fine now! Now you can download the digis right after your purchase! I'm so happy that everything seems to be getting together =) Here's a screenshot of my shop!! TA-DA!!! http://www.chichimemories.com


Let's not spend too much time talking! We've miss out a lot last week! My DT has been making beautiful cards and I really appreciate their time and effort they've put on the CCM projects. Let's take a look:

Designer: Kerry
Stamp Used: Always by your side
super cute sympathy gift. I would love to receive one when I'm in a down mood. =p



Designer: Lorraine
Stamp Used: Specially for you
This is a card Lorraine has made for her dear friend. Such a lovely card!


Designer: Piali
Stamp Used: Splash of fun Candace
Now let's not forget about the Splash of fun stamps! It's summer time! Who doesn't wish they can have splashes of fun just like Candace?

I hope you enjoyed seeing these beautiful cards! Please come by my NEW SHOP! You can new download the digital stamps right after you make your purchase. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...